The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best practice approaches for the overall BPM development within the organization.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Experience with at IBM BPM product tool set
- Supports delivery and development of advisory services related to business process management (BPM).
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Complies with professional practice requirements.
- Work with multiple project delivery team Process design, development and/or improvement.
- Leads and has direct responsibility for one or more technology projects.
- Formulates strategies and tactics for successful project completion.
- Completes the delivery of design, code or testing for modules or multiple functions related to IS development initiatives.
- Prepares requirement definition, design, technical specifications.
- Provides coding, testing and implementation support for identified technical platform (i.e., Mainframe, Mid-range, Distributed or Web).
- Analyzes user requirements and defines technical project scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
- Have experiences in J2EE technology and frameworks such as Apache, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Have direct experiences in using IBM BPM technology
- Have experiences in implementing Middleware integration solution, including REST API, SOAP Web Service, IBM MQ, JMS, MDB, etc.
- Have experiences in implementing Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, AWS Lex, etc.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Back end automation expansion support Troubleshoot system issues and help analyze application issues through such techniques as interpreting log files, reading stack traces, and data analysis to identify root cause of issues. Monitor s…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and indu…
Front End Angular Developer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular JS to help transform our business. We are searching for a Senior Developer who has honed h…
Freedom Mortgage is looking for qualified Full Stack Java Engineers To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representat…
Job Description: Technical Lead We are looking for a self-motivated hands-on Software Technical Lead to play a key role with a primary focus on enterprise wide Document Automation initiatives. This individual will…
Please enter Job Description Summary We are seeking a fullstack engineer with strong Node.js and functional programming (Scala & Ruby) skills. Our applications leverage Node.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, Mondo DB, El…
Summary The Software Engineer is responsible for formulating and defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. This position is …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to…