Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
I f you are…
- A business process pro. You’ll ensure that business process outcomes are harmonized with strategic goals, from beginning to end.
- Investigative. You’ll review, research, and decipher regulatory compliance material and translate it with ease.
- A team player. You’ll work closely with a variety of lines of business to implement necessary changes to ensure state, federal, investor, and insurer guidelines are met.
- A problem-solver. You solve problems on the fly and can deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- A math whiz. You crunch numbers like discounts, interests, and percentages in your sleep.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Bilingual Servicing Partner Performance Analyst
We’re looking for a skilled Spanish Speaking Bilingual Servicing Partner Performance Analyst to join the Freedom family. Our ideal analyst will evaluate, design, measure, monitor, and control business bases within our servicing translation processes. You’ll thrive in a team environment, working across multiple departments to improve business process management. You’ll be an innovator who can positively impact results, enhance profitability, and assist in meeting business objective goals in an exciting and often changing environment.
- Experience using both languages in a professional capacity is required.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in both specified languages
- Responsible for conducting and preparing operations and procedures manuals, conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, and conduct work simplification and measurement studies to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzing the process and procedures that Servicing has in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the Servicing department translation business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Working cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the Servicing department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understanding the Servicing department’s use of systems, reports and tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensuring that system and tools are adequately and properly utilized. Proposing and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Developing recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross-departmental workflow.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
Translating agency and regulatory technical material and concepts into verbal and written communications for Customer Care Servicing Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University / or work experience equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking is required
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Data Strategy and Governance (DSG) organization is seeking a talented Data Governance Specialist to help grow our Data Governance Architecture team capabilities. You will leverage your experience to provide data analysis and acumen in promot…
The Learning & Development Analyst will coordinate the design, development, and deployment of all needed development programs for the Information Technology department. This role is responsible to formulate and define project sco…
The Loss Analysis Manager is responsible for managing activities related to the QC, audit, oversight, and analysis of claims filed on liquidated default loans. It is the Manager’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor a…
(This position is 100% remote) The High Volume Corporate Recruiter is responsible to lead the recruiting process for all divisions, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. …
*Remote Opportunity* SUMMARY The Team Leader is responsible for directing the workflow for the Pre-Funding Quality Analyst(s) and PFQA Underwriters, and reporting issues to the PFQA Manager. The Team Le…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Director of Marketing Analytics as we rapidly expand capabilities within our Marketing Analytics team to meet the data challenges of today and the future. This role will work with Marketing to h…
Customer Success Agent Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment a…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant wi…