The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorecard, completion of Loss Mitigation applications, timely trial plan payments, and conversion of permanent loan modifications and closing of liquidation options including short sale, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure. Is to ensure that the Loss Mitigation is meeting investor guidelines, regulatory and legal requirements and follow generally accepted servicing practices. Also insure the loss mitigation processes are completed within GSE and insurer timeframes while meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements. This role requires in depth knowledge of the Functional Area processes and all associated investor and regulatory guidelines. Strong ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast pace environment.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Guides the Loss Mitigation team to determine and apply the appropriate loss mitigation solutions for each loan type.
- Assist in the management of all aspects of SPOC agent processes including customer service, collections and loss mitigation
- Assists in the management of the Call Center including calling outbound strategy; working with Command Center to develop and schedule call campaigns based on delinquency, Loss Mitigation loan status, last call attempt, etc
- Manages day to day operations of the call center area to ensure smooth workflow and to achieve predetermined goals; this includes timely assignment of workflow tasks, and loan assignment to the agents as well as timely completion of Manager call-back requests and other Management assigned tasks
- Builds an effective and strong team committed to delivering world class customer care and achieving organizational goals; ensures staff is able to manage compassionate communication with homeowners while adhering to policy
- Analyzes data and statistics to ensure Loss Mitigation personnel are meeting their performance expectations and identifies associated areas for improvement.
- Manages all reporting, training, and procedural Loss Mitigation functions to ensure compliance with state, federal and agency requirements.
- Provide guidance and leadership for management and staff. Lead and mentor staff to develop and reinforce skills, improve processes and procedures, and increase overall effectiveness.
- Enhance department functions, by consistently looking for opportunities to improve the efficiency of the department and improving the customer experience.
- Manage compliance risks and the controls designed to prevent, eliminate or mitigate losses.
- Develop and maintain appropriate control and reporting.
- Works with management on the implementation of loss mitigation initiatives.
- Continuously monitors, reviews and evaluates processes to enhance department operations and makes recommendations for process improvement.
- Collaborate with Compliance, Legal, Training, to maintain a fully efficient and compliant department.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage the agent NMLS and state licensure process; work directly with Legal to maintain accurate records and license staff according to business needs
- Oversees the day-to-day tasks and performance of the Loss Mitigation Specialists
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel to other FMC sites may be required.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year College or University; minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Customer Experience will be instrumental in building a world class customer center of excellence group and be a leading force in implementing cutting-edge customer experiences. This pe…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Correspondence Coordinator Sr is responsible for the creation and maintenance of machine-derived letters and some manual letters for all Servicing lines of business, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage C…
Summary: The Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and identifying any and all issues which will prevent deteriora…
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
Position Summary: Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Wor…
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…