100% Remote Option
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Java/Spring, Spring Boot, Micro Services Architecture, CSS, HTML, Java Script, JSP, Angular, and IBM Portal Technology to help transform our business. We are searching for Hands-On Development Manager to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage applications/platforms and development resources in order to deliver value to the business partners
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers and staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications
- Manage the estimation process, resource allocation and delivery of changes to applications/platforms based on gathered requirements.
- Enforce coding standards, appropriate logging, build-out of unit test cases and perform code review to ensure application/platform stability
- Hands-on dev manager experience is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years’ experience with end-to-end design of JEE applications
- Experience working with relational data bases such Oracle; Proficient in SQL
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Extensive technical experience in designing and developing complex applications, and managing the design life cycle in an Internet enterprise environment
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Dev Ops practices.
- Legacy platform modernization from on-prem to Cloud (Preferably: AWS).
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular
- 3+ years’ experience with IBM WebSphere Portal and Content Management
- Experience with JMS solutions
- Mortgage/Financial industry experience
Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Scrum Master to become a member of the IT Digital Delivery team. This position will work with the team and various business groups across the Enterprise to deliver projects timely. The Scrum Master will help drive a…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an enthusiastic and data driven IT professional to join the Information Management (IM) team. The primary job responsibility will be to work closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers, Developers and …
Description At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Develo…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage, while…
Summary The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual wi…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage, while we relentlessly …
Develop and implement new software solutions, primarily integrations between cloud SaaS platforms (e.g. Workday ERP) and other cloud or internal systems. Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using Enterp…
The IT Governance Risk & Controls Specialist is responsible for evaluating information technology control design and effectiveness to support Freedom Mortgage Corporation's information technology objectives. Embedding IT controls and monitor…