FMC is seeking a system administrator to manage a growing Mac program in our Windows based enterprise. This position will work with various departments within IT and enterprise hardware owners to help create a standard image for Apple devices which is both secure and compliant while maintaining maximum user functionality. The position will be responsible for maintaining and deploying this image via our Apple MDM application, Kandji. In addition, the position will include software and hardware installations, network configurations, and end user support within the Apple device user community. The position will also include collaborating with service desk to draft knowledge articles for user and support staff. While focus will be on Apple devices, a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows is a must. Ideal candidate will have experience in Active Directory, TCP/IP configuration/troubleshooting, network printers, and all-around problem solving and troubleshooting in a Windows environment. Applications include but aren’t limited to Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, Zoom, ServiceNow, Kandji or other Apple MDM vendors like JAMF. Additional responsibilities include executive/white glove support of both Apple and Windows devices, video conferencing support as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Create, deploy, and manage standard Mac OS image balancing user needs with security requirements
- Support Mac/iOS/iPadOS end user maintaining ticketing SLA’s
- Create and maintain technical documentation/knowledge articles for end user and support staff
- Create custom install packages when needed based on requirement
- Work with multiple areas of the enterprise and MDM to improve the end-user experience in both deployment and day to day operations
- Create process for service desk technicians to remotely support Apple end-users
- Improve Mac integration into our environment with SSO Azure, and active directory tools
- Stay current on Apple OS threats, security patches, as well as new features
- Function as a resource for projects, including new hardware/software solution introduction, Windows/Office365 upgrades, and other technology advancement initiatives.
- Perform routine environmental assessment exercises and ensure the continued enhancement/modernization of the Freedom Mortgage end user computing environment.
- Windows user support
- Executive/C-Suite level support
- Occasional after-hours and weekend availability
- Occasional travel when safe to do so
- An excellent understanding of Apple macOS, iOS, and iPadOS and core services like Apple Business Manager / Apple School Manager, MDM, Automated Device Enrollment, Apple Push Notification Service, Apps & Books, etc.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Windows OS
- Experience troubleshooting IT issues on Apple and Windows devices
- Familiarity with shell scripting, Python, and/or the macOS command line; comfortable using Terminal to execute commands or run scripts.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate across multiple teams and represent technical details to different audiences.
- Great problem-solving abilities, a curious nature, and a genuine interest in learning new technology.
- Strong emotional intelligence; ability to intuit customer sentiment and match their tone to ensure you communicate in the method they’ll relate to most.
- 2+ years of work experience managing Apple devices, preferably as an engineer in a consulting, pre-sales technical, or a professional services role.
- Hands-on experience with multiple Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions like Jamf Pro, Workspace One UEM, etc.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects and task management from intake to execution.
- Experience with Zoom, WebEx, and other conferencing platforms
- Knowledge and experience using Apple devices in an Enterprise setting and integrating with printers, routers, Wi-Fi access points, directory services, Kerberos and SSO, enterprise applications, and more.
- You understand how the internet works (i.e. DNS, HTTP, TLS, Certificates, etc).
- Strong Microsoft Office365 application suite usage skillset, including Teams, Visio, Sharepoint, and Outlook
- Understanding of Microsoft administrative tolls including Active Directory, Print Server, Remote Desktop Access
- Willingness to primarily work in the office in Marlton, NJ
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors in a related field or equivalent work experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The IT Business Analyst-Funding will support the Corporate Funding & Warehouse Business Alignment departments. This position provides IT support to these Business areas and focuses primarily on project management and escalation management. I…
The Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills leveraging; research, fac…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual will provide leadership, vision and direc…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill business objectives. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the project lifecycle processe…
The Manager of Technology Business Management will assist the VP, Technology Business Management (TBM) in the leading of the TBM organization to achieve objectives and drive transformation and innovation in alignment with the Information Technol…
The Agile Coach is a member of the IT PMO team with the primary responsibility responsible for facilitating the adoption of Agile enterprise-wide and to foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile frameworks and continually o…
The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives and transforming into functional requirements by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a c…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for an experienced Technical Lead with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using IBM BPM. …