Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
I f you are…
- A business process pro. You’ll ensure that business process outcomes are harmonized with strategic goals, from beginning to end.
- Investigative. You’ll review, research, and decipher regulatory compliance material and translate it with ease.
- A team player. You’ll work closely with a variety of lines of business to implement necessary changes to ensure state, federal, investor, and insurer guidelines are met.
- A problem-solver . You solve problems on the fly and can deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- A math whiz. You crunch numbers like discounts, interests, and percentages in your sleep.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Business Process Analyst
We’re looking for a skilled Business Process Analyst to join the Freedom family. Our ideal Business Process Analyst will evaluate, design, measure, monitor, and control business processes. You’ll thrive in a team environment, working across multiple departments to improve business process management. You’ll be an innovator who can positively impact results, enhance profitability, and assist in meeting business objective goals in an exciting and often changing environment.
As a Business Process Analyst, your daily duties will include...
- Analyzing the process and procedures that Default has in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the Default department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Working cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the Loss Mitigation department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understanding the Loss Mitigation department’s use of systems, reports and tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensuring that system and tools are adequately and properly utilized. Proposing and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Developing recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross-departmental workflow.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
Translating agency and regulatory technical material and concepts into verbal and written communications for Default Management.
Education & Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University
- 5 to 8 years of related experience and/or training
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Supervisor, Loss Mitigation - Business Process Analyst will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, s…
Summary The Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and identifying any and all issues which will prevent deterioration to the Freedom Mortgage serv…
The primary role of the Default Business Control Specialist is to assist in the management of departmental and process related audits to determine risks, effectiveness of controls, compliance with requirements, and assess if performing wi…
The REO Analyst is responsible for review and analysis of data gathered in REO regarding the disposition of Freedom’s assets. The Analyst will review and determine the risks and costs associated with aged assets. Conduct…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and home own…
The Process Improvement Specialist will play a key role in successful process improvement throughout the Servicing Channel. This role will assist in projects to help develop and continually improve processes to maintain compliance with requireme…
The Director of Default Change Control will report to the VP of Default Business Controls and work closely with the internal operational departments as well as external vendors. The primary responsibility is ensuring a structured environm…
The Mortgage Claims Specialist / Conventional & USDA is responsible for filing all Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac (FHLMC), and Mortgage Insurance (MI) within investor/insurer timeframes and follow-up on all claim proceeds. In addi…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …