The Jr. Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting system data. This position additionally works with internal business units to procure any necessary information needed to track the loss analysis portfolio and produce reports for various team and management requirements.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Working on daily Adhoc requests to ensure timely and accurate distribution of data.
- Assist with analyses, development, and enhancement of workflows/process to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Provide deliverables to internal business units.
- Run queries to validate the accuracy of data between multiple operating systems.
- Identify and solve discrepancies including both missing data and bad data.
- Format, massage, and scrub data as necessary to ensure accurate reporting.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position can be based in Jacksonville, FL or 100% remote
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Mortgage knowledge a plus
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Problem resolution
- Highly analytical problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines and work independently
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four-year College or University preferred; or two years related experience and/or training.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Loss Recovery Analyst is responsible for the QC, audit and oversight of loss recovery claims submitted for payment. It is the Analyst’s duty to ensure …
Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Routine Case Management. The primary focus of this role is rela…
Summary The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for review of loans for quality assurance, system testing, developing and working credit bureau exception/control reports. Daily validation of the data and mana…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and home ownership. This i…
The Manager of Default Business Controls will report to the Director Default Business Controls and work closely with the internal operational departments as well as external vendors. The primary responsibility is ensuring state and federa…
Position Description: Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals.&nbs…
**THIS CAN BE A REMOTE POSITION*** Job Description: Individual plays a major role in the planning team, working collaboratively with various busi…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Manager – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In additio…
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation…