The Account Relationship Manager is responsible for developing client/lender relationships by demonstrating an expertise in all aspects of correspondent lending's policies and procedures. This position will work closely with all operational areas to facilitate exceptional service to clients, Regional Managers, and all FMC employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the development of relationships with potential clients, existing clients and industry partners.
- Enhance relationships with clients by identifying their needs and expectations while providing accurate and timely responses.
- Supports and provides assistance to the Regional Managers with all aspects of Correspondent Lending processes and policies.
- Provide assistance to the Regional Managers with day-to-day activities in order to maximize sales production levels to include, but not limited to, supporting the business development activities and programs.
- Assist with advanced administration support of complex business functions/programs and projects.
- Identify client performance opportunities while ensuring legal and regulatory compliance and/or work efficiencies; alerts management of potential problem situations.
- Responsible for defining, creating, and managing Correspondent Lending sales reporting.
- Ensure Correspondent Lending compliance with policies, lending practices and regulatory statues.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, as well as knowledge of the industry. Keeps abreast of current developments and market trends, to further identify and service the clients' needs.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3-4 years of Correspondent Lending or Wholesale Lending Mortgage Experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook proficient.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Strong problem resolution skills are essential.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Assumption/Loss Mitigation Loan Processor will underwrite for loss mitigation options - all workout types on all loan types. It will be necessary for the processor to have experience in Full Doc …
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, contributes to developm…
Summary: The Supervisor Default Servicing Operations Support-Invoice Management will be responsible for the monitoring and management of the default invoice processing support staff. Will carry out managerial respo…
Summary The Final Document Specialist is responsible for the retrieval, processing and corrections to the original recorded security instruments and final title policies to ensure perfected liens. This position wil…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to identify …
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Summary Employee will coordinate prepping loans for closing, working in conjunction with the client, Underwriting and Closing Departments. Employee will be responsible for a pipeline of loans, scheduling a closing…
Summary The SPOC Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group. The Supervisor must be knowledgeable in FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, and FHLMC loss …
Summary The Closing Team Lead is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and industry standard rules and regulations. Serves as an escalation to help solve sys…