6 BIG Reasons to Build your Career at Freedom Mortgage
For over 30 years, Freedom Mortgage has helped millions of Americans achieve their dreams of homeownership and financial betterment. Read on to discover some of the top reasons why a career at Freedom will help your career to soar!
- We don’t just make widgets. We’re on a mission to foster homeownership dreams and make them a reality. Family-founded and operated since 1990. We keep growing, winning, and achieving new milestones. In 2020, Inside Mortgage Finance ranked us as the #6 largest residential lender in the nation. And in 2021, 5th largest.
What’s in it for you: Your everyday efforts both small and large will contribute to positive, sometimes life-changing, financial empowerment for individuals, their families, and their neighbors as well as communities.
- Freedom Mortgage has been named a Top Workplace for several years in a row. The Indianapolis Star and Philadelphia Inquirer have consistently named Freedom as a Top Workplace from 2016 through 2021 and in 2021, we are proud to have been recognized to receive the Top Workplaces USA award.
What’s in it for you: Top Workplaces USA award is earned through the contributions of and brought to life by the culture of its people. Work, learn and grow alongside some of the best and brightest talents in the industry- who are keen on mentoring and developing others.
- We’re also the #1 FHA and VA lender in the nation. Inside Mortgage Finance named us the #1 FHA and VA lender in the nation for all of 2020. Our mission to lend to our neighbors across America, including those who have had challenges getting a home loan. We are especially proud to serve servicemembers and their families with unparalleled mortgage sales and guidance.
What’s in it for you: You’ll be part of specialized, seasoned, and powerhouse teams with deep expertise to learn from and win alongside, combined with a mission-based suite of services to be proud of.
- We want you to feel like family. Our people are our family. We have an open and inclusive culture that welcomes all personalities and backgrounds. With a strong focus on mentoring, you’ll be taken under our wing from day one, so you have every opportunity to soar.
What’s in it for you: From a hybrid work environment giving you flexibility on working how and where you feel your best and progressive benefits such as pet insurance and diversity day PTO, we are here to ensure you are healthy and striving both inside of work and outside of “normal business hours,” too!
- Our First Flyer and Freedom Fast Tracker™ programs. We are proud of our immersive career development program for recent college graduates, called the First Flyer program as well as our six- to eight-month on-the-job training program for experienced professionals looking to make a career change into the mortgage industry, called the Freedom Fast Tracker™ program.
What’s in it for you: The ability to work in an organization with unique talents who bring diverse experiences to the table. At Freedom, the collaboration and team-oriented growth never stops. Whether you’re earning while you learn as a program participant – or are mentoring and managing program participants, you’ll have access to endless opportunities for personal and professional development.
- We take pride in giving back. Multiple times throughout the year and for several years running, our people come together to give back in both small and big ways through Freedom-hosted donation events and contests. Freedom also supports and sponsors local community events while providing volunteerism PTO for all full-time employees.
What’s in it for you: Being part of a team that makes giving back a priority. Whether through our toy or canned food drives, our collective $1 Million donation to Feeding America, Backpacks to Rucksacks, and more, learn more about our deep culture of philanthropy, here.